Friday, April 2, 2010

Was this made in Adobe Acrobat?

I would like to make a document that is similar to this one: http://www.ksquareddesign.com/kim/media/pdf/KimKelly-JobAid.pdf

Was this document originally made in adobe actobat or do you think it may have been made in some other application and exported into an adobe format?

Thanks.

Was this made in Adobe Acrobat?

It was created in Adobe Illustrator. I am not sure if it turned into a PDF from Illustrator, but I think so. I do not think that Acrobat was used for the conversion to PDF (just the Save As in Illustrator). I get a similar result in terms of the source when I use the save as in Illunstrator.

Was this made in Adobe Acrobat?

Thank you for your response.

You can create a document like that from many applications (illustrator and InDesign to name a couple) but you can't ''create'' a document like that in Acrobat. You would use Acrobat to create the PDF from the original document (although you don't even need that with both Illy and ID). Acrobat isn't a DTP application.

No comments:

Post a Comment