Friday, April 2, 2010

Acrobat 9.2 update problem

After I installed the security update 9.2, anytime I open 1 pdf, several pdfs (sometimes all the pdfs) listed in history open randomly. If I do not close them all immediately, Acrobat appears to close itself. When I try to reopen the original file, I get a message saying that it is open.?Acrobat is still running with all the files marked as open.?I have to close Acrobat from Processes in the task manager. This happens to all the employees that have the patch installed. I have run several virus scans and spyware checks and nothing is found. Any ideas or has anyone had this problem?

Acrobat 9.2 update problem

Experiencing the same problem. Try to clear your document history (via file menu). It seems to help.

Acrobat 9.2 update problem

I will try that.?I had uninstalled acrobat from all the employees workstatons and reinstalled the version 9 without updates. I will test on my system first - see how things run.?I am curious if I get a history built up if it will happen again.?I will let you know. Thank you!

  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment