Friday, April 2, 2010

Script files not compatible with server

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong forum -- couldn't find one that addresses my problem.

I have placed a .flv video on one of my DW pages -- works fine in live view. The DW creates script files but my server does not support ''script files.'' So I place those files in ''support-files'' which my server recognizes. The DW page reconfigures the code to ''support-files'', but the video no longer works in live view and consequently only the ''This page requires Flash Download'' message shows on the uploaded to server page.

Would really like to fix this.

Thank you for your help.

Script files not compatible with server

There are forums specifically for DreamWeaver.

Script files not compatible with server

http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver

No comments:

Post a Comment