Sunday, April 4, 2010

Snapshot Tool

My employer switched from Adobe Reader 7 to 8.?I used the snapshot tool all of the time.?Now when I use it, when I paste into word, it is always smaller than when I copied it.?When I adjust the size in word it becomes blurry.?Any suggestions to get the size I copied from PDF to be the same size in word?

Snapshot Tool

Try to adjust the display resolution.

Snapshot Tool

It worked perfectly! Thank you for your help!!!

Tara Nee

Mathematics Teacher

Kingston High School

Okay, Peter, it worked fine yesterday, now when I paste into word, no matter what I cut, it is pasted into word sideways... any ideas?

Thanks!!

Tara

Try to set the options of your snapshot tool back to standard. If this doesn't work, take a look at the properties of the word document. Maybe there's an option that makes the page appear +/- 90鎺?

No comments:

Post a Comment