Sunday, April 4, 2010

Encore cs4 - PCM encode problem

I have a problem with ENCORE CS4 related to PCM encoding. Settings in the project I set up the PCM. I also set up the export settings set to PCM. But when it has finished transcoding and when I look in the ''MediaInfo'' tells me that the audio in video is AC3 not the PCM. Someone knows how to solve this problem? The video i shoot is 1920x1080 25p, PCM audio,....

Thanks,
Sebastian

Encore cs4 - PCM encode problem

What transcode presets do you use? Most of them include transcoding the audio, so you would have to create a custom preset if you don't want that to happen on your file....

Mylenium

Encore cs4 - PCM encode problem

It was my fault. I made a preset, but i didnt it switched on, but now everything is fine!

Thx,

Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment