Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saves unsuccessful intermittently

Sometimes when I hit the save button, I get an error message that says I can't save because the file is being used.

So I have to do a ''save as'' and rename the file. Then I have to go into the finder and throw it away and rename the new file to the old file name.

It happens ocassionally in Acrobat 9 Professional as well.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I am running Adobe Creative Suite CS4 on a MacBook Pro with Mac OS 10.5.8.

Thanks,

Bob

Saves unsuccessful intermittently

Yes, it did happen to me on Win XP SP2 using CS4 ID, this after I had Placed an image. It?all went away when I shut down, re-booted and re-started. Also, I recently reset the preferences and no sign of it since.

  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment