Friday, April 2, 2010

Editing positions of objects in...

In design mode if I move a component on the screen when I have more than one state defined it only moves it for the current state.

How do I get it to move it for all states? I'm getting sick of editing the xml after noticing I've only changed one state.

Editing positions of objects in...

In the design mode, open the States window and select each state and move the component

Editing positions of objects in...

That's one solution, but moving a component, accurately, for every state is going to get very tiresome.

The closest I've got is that you can right click the component and select 'Apply current properties to all states', but this still feels like a kludge, and doesn't help if you if you want to apply this kind of global whitewash. I'd like to be able to select multiple states and then change properties.

I suppose this kind of fine editing just has to be done by hand, or I create sub states within the component, neither rest very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment