Friday, April 2, 2010

I can't import the HD panasonic P2 file...

Hi,

I'm importing the panasonic P2 file (1440x1080) but Premiere gives me the error: ''The importer reported a generic error''.
I can import 960x720 .mxf files but I can't import the HD files .mxf

Why is this possible? I have to install any plugin or codec?

This is very strange because I have the appropriate preset (DVCPROHD) in my ''new sequence'' panel and my sw is completly update,

Please help me, what I can do for import this hd file?


SW: Premiere Pro CS4 (Version 4.0.1. (113(MC: 166418)) with updates

SO: Vista 64bit Ultimate SP2

Thank you very much

I can't import the HD panasonic P2 file...

I've heard it suggested that using the Media Browser to bring in such media is the intended workflow.?Is that what you're doing?

I can't import the HD panasonic P2 file...

Yes, I'm using media Browser and in this way I can visualize the P2 Panasonic file structure in a easy and correct way.
But when I try to import the HD files Premiere gives me an error.
only for 1440x1080 files and not for the 720 version.
WHY????
I have to eding 2 hours of hd shooting and I can't import it!


THANKS in advance

Hmmm.

Maybe try doing this in a new project, to see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment