Sunday, April 4, 2010

Page & paragraph numbers not appearing...

Hi all,

I've got a long document I'm working with in CS4, and I'm trying to put cross references throughout for page numbers. It's a fairly straightforward process, but the page numbers aren't showing up. Paragraph text shows up just fine if I select that option, but paragraph numbers do not display either. I have a different document that is the same original source file, but different content, and the problem is duplicated there. However, if I just cut and paste the content into a new document, the page numbers show up just fine. I'm figuring that there must be something in the document settings or pagination settings or something that is causing this problem, but I've been searching around for a while and can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated, even just of the ''have you tried looking here?'' variety.

Cheers,

Tom

Page %26 paragraph numbers not appearing...

Five days and no ideas? I''m still encountering this problem, and would still love to hear input.

No comments:

Post a Comment