Friday, April 2, 2010

prevent saving a file to a hard drive

I want to save a file on the company server but do not want anyone to open the file then save it somewhere else.?Is there a way to do this?

prevent saving a file to a hard drive

Short of an expensive Digital Rights Management solution, no. In order for them to view it, it will be saved the their hard drive (like all files).

prevent saving a file to a hard drive

I have purchased documents online that were sent to me via email.?When received I had to downloadAdobe digital Edition and could not email or save the document anywhere.?Was that an expensive Digital Rights Solution? Or do you have any ideas how I can post a document on our company server and prevent people from emailing them out or downloading them onto their own hard drive?

Millersl10 wrote:

Was that an expensive Digital Rights Solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment