Friday, April 2, 2010

Had PC repaired now my eBooks are...

Hi Guys,

I had my PC fixed and a fresh copy of windows put on so i had to re-install Digital Editions. I tried to open all the eBooks i had purchased which are stored on my Sony PRS-505 and it says ''Document is licensed for a different user account''. I activated my DE with my Adobe ID so why am i getting this message? I also went back to the store where i bought them from and downloaded them again, getting .acsm files, and when i try to download them in DE i get some licence error ''E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USE''.

I'm really annoyed i can't read the books i have paid for, should just stick to good old paper, then Adobe can't stop me reading them!!!

Any advice right now would be much appreciated before i toss my e-reader out of the window.

Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment