Friday, April 2, 2010

Removing the name/date stamp from...

Hello I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do this.?When I'm in my library I've unchecked the name of the photo and date so in the library it doesn't show this info.?Then when I go to my gallery (public view) you can see the name of the photo and the date.?It is frustraiting because the date stamps are wrong and sometimes I name things silly and I don't want everyone reading it.?Please help ?Thanks!

-Lindsey

Removing the name/date stamp from...

The Library and your Gallery are different modules, and are configured separately. To see the settings for any given slide show, go into My Library, click on an album on the left, click the Slide Show button, and then click the small panel icon on the lower right hand corner of the screen; that will open the Properties pane, where you can select/de select the Description or comments icon, as well as some other things.

If you use Photoshop Elements, then you configure your slide shows using Photoshop Elements, but I'm skipping those instructions, unless you need help there, too.

-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment