Sunday, April 4, 2010

Acrobat opens multiple files at random

When I try to open a file in Acrobat Professional 9, the program opens that file and continues opening random PDFs until its memory is full.

I have reloaded the program. It worked for a while, then it started doing it again.

I reformatted the hard drive and reloaded all softwware. It worked for a few weeks, then started doing it again.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I am running a Mac G5 with Mac OS 10.5.8 with Adobe Creative Suite CS4.

Attached is the error message.

Thanks.

Bob

Acrobat opens multiple files at random

The same thing is happening to me and it started yesterday right after updating to version 9.2.0. In my case, the PDF files aren't random but the most recent ones I've viewed. Upon starting Acrobat, it continuously loads PDF files until it can't load anymore.

I am running OS 10.6.1 on a new 24'' iMac.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.doodgical.com/fix-adobe-acrobat-opening-multiple-pdf-files-instead-of-one-problem/

    ReplyDelete